Law enforcement track studies are structured around a core of criminal justice courses including topics such as law enforcement, the judicial process, drugs, crime, and the correctional system. Faculty at Saint Mary's offer students both academic and real-world experience and provide a breadth of understanding and working knowledge in these areas. Students are also exposed to a wide variety of other disciplines including human services, political science, psychology, and sociology.
The Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement program offered by Saint Mary's University of Minnesota is certified by the Minnesota Peace Officers Standards and Training Board (POST), which means majoring graduates will be certified and comply with the first step in licensing required by POST. To complete this process, graduates are also required to pass a statewide POST-administered examination.
Border patrol; correctional officer; customs inspector; drug enforcement administration; Federal Bureau of Investigation agent; government lawyer; judge; paralegal; police officer; private practice lawyer; probation officer; treatment specialist; protective services; security.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Police Process
- Correctional Processes
- American Constitutional Law
- Sociological Imagination
- Logic of Analysis
- Crime and Delinquency
- Children and the State
- Field Methods
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCriminal Law View 556 other Bachelors in Criminal Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form
- Official high school transcript
- Official test scores - ACT, SAT, or Classic Learning tests are accepted.
- An essay or brief personal statement. In 250 words or fewer, please tell us about: a significant experience you've had, an accomplishment or risk you have taken, a person who has made a difference in your life, a topic of concern to you, or anything else you think would help us learn more about you.
- Letters of recommendation are optional.
- If you choose to upload a document, please make sure your file is either a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx), an RTF file, or a PDF file. Any other format (including Google Docs) will not load into your application.
International36050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36050 USD per year during 48 months.
National36050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36050 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Winona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.