In the BS in Health Science program At Sacred Heart University, you will also:
- Learn to evaluate trends in health care and its systems, policies, and environments
- Understand health care inequities and how to prioritize approaches to health care access
- Develop leadership skills for strategic planning and professional management
- Study in a well-rounded health care curriculum that also provides the opportunity to concentrate your studies
- Apply epidemiological analysis to health data, and apply biological, cultural and social determinants of health and their effects on health equality
- Identify approaches to health care system diversity and demonstrate cultural competence in personal and professional interactions
- Develop ethical standards, values, and attitudes appropriate to health care professionals
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research in health science
- Leadership in healthcare
- Global Health
- Health care administration and practice
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
After February 1: Applications will be considered on a rolling admissions basis
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Sciences View 2021 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official scholastic records from all secondary schools and college/universities attended
- One letter of recommendation
- Educational Consultant Agent Release
- All students who wish to receive academic credit for coursework taken at a foreign university will have to provide a course-by-course evaluation issued by WES, SpanTran, or by any other accredited organization listed on NACES.
- For all non-native English speakers, an official score report of an English language proficiency examination—or acceptable waiver—is required.
- Copy of your passport, specifically the page(s) containing your identification data and signature of bearer
- An official bank letter
International44080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22040 USD per semester during 48 months.
National44080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22040 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Fairfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.