The Intercultural Studies major from Wofford College, offers students the opportunity to design an interdepartmental major in international studies.
The major is intended primarily for students whose interests lie in the study of cultures outside Europe and North America and whose undergraduate academic goals cannot be achieved through majors in the traditional academic departments. Students will create their own curriculum around a particular geographical region and a relevant research theme.
- Recent graduates in intercultural studies are working in:
- Foreign Service
- International Business
- Marketing and Communications
- Public Administration
- Social Service
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Selected Topics in Intercultural Studies
- Independent Study
- Advanced Topics in Intercultural Studies
- Honors Course
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Ethnic Studies View 183 other Masters in Ethnic Studies in United States
- Complete the Common Application, including the Wofford College member page (Questions Section). The application fee for international applicants is automatically waived because of additional external costs associated with applying to college internationally.
- Submit the School Report form and your high school transcript(s).
- Submit your official test scores.
- The SAT or ACT is a requirement for native English speakers. SAT or ACT scores are expected from all international applicants unless students are unable to reach a testing center.
- Submit completed Financial Certification for International Students.
- While all students who score below the TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test minimum must complete a third-party interview, we are happy to accept and review recorded or scored interviews from all non-native English speakers.
International63895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63895 USD per year during 48 months.
National63895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63895 USD per year during 48 months.
Off campus: $49,550
Living costs for Spartanburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.