After you learn the basic sciences that relate to health and wellness, you could explore courses in nutrition, exercise science, psychology, sociology, public health and economics to name a few, as you discover each subject’s importance to patient-centered, humanistic healthcare delivery.
Our size matters. The small class sizes of the Health Science program of Johnson & Wales University mean you will work closely with faculty, who take a personal interest in helping you prepare for wherever your future takes you.
Some professions may require additional study, background checks, certifications, licenses, exams and/or experience as required qualifications for employment. Students are responsible for verifying that they can meet the employment requirements of potential employers.
- Dietitian & Nutritionist
- Nurse Practitioner
- Occupational Health Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Physician Assistant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Health Professions
- Determinants of Health
- Cooking for Health and Wellness
- Data and Evidence in Health: Research Capstone
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Early admission: November 1
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1609 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency if applicable
- Completed and signed International Student Financial Declaration Form for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Certified bank statement or government sponsorship letter verifying financial support for one academic year
- Copy of biographical section of your valid passport
- Submit Admissions Forms
- Non-U.S. students transferring to JWU from another U.S. post-secondary institution must submit a Transfer Verification Form
International34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
National34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Providence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.