In this 4-year Entrepreneurship program of Johnson & Wales University, you’ll benefit from a diverse analytical curriculum with business and general education coursework while also completing your business administration degree. As you study business administration, you’ll pursue your major, enhancing your education and preparing for a career in either business management or entrepreneurship.
You’ll develop the skills to start a new business venture, revitalize an existing organization or become a corporate entrepreneur in an extensive variety of industries.
Our program offers an integrated mix of
- custom entrepreneurial courses
- industry-relevant management and marketing classes
- extensive opportunities to gain real world experience — in and out of the classroom
You’ll learn business expansion strategies and tactics and how to develop a comprehensive business plan, solving the kinds of problems that you’d face starting a business. Bring your business ideas to reality with our technological, administrative and professional support.
You’ll also have the opportunity to pursue an internship in your field of interest.
Some professions may require additional study, background checks, certifications, licenses, exams and/or experience as required qualifications for employment. Students are responsible for verifying that they can meet the employment requirements of potential employers.
- Business Owner
- eCommerce Entrepreneur
- Marketing Manager
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Sales Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Small Business Management
- Growth and Sustainability for Small Business
- Marketing for Entrepreneurs
- Change and Innovation Management
- Entrepreneurship Seminar
- Enterprise Risk Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship View 300 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency if applicable
- Completed and signed International Student Financial Declaration Form for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Certified bank statement or government sponsorship letter verifying financial support for one academic year
- Copy of biographical section of your valid passport
- Submit Admissions Forms
- Non-U.S. students transferring to JWU from another U.S. post-secondary institution must submit a Transfer Verification Form
International34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
National34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Providence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.