In the Dietetics and Applied Nutrition program of Johnson & Wales University you’ll focus on subjects ranging from culinary fundamentals, nutrition, science and food service systems management. And find answers to the whys behind nutrition principles by taking classes such as microbiology, chemistry and human physiology. Plus, as you create nutrition care plans and refine sensory evaluation techniques, you’ll develop your nutritional diagnostic skills.
Our Didactic Program in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition (DPD) will provide you with the academic framework to prepare for the national examination administered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
About the DPD Handbook
The Didactic Program in Dietetics & Applied Nutrition Handbook, linked below, contains the following required information:
- Accreditation status
- Program mission, goals and outcomes
- Program admission requirements
- Cost to the student
- Graduation completion requirements
- Program outcomes data
- Requirements to become a registered dietitian and dietetics technician, registered
- Computer matching information
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Life Span Nutrition
- Human Physiology
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Therapeutic Cuisine
- Athletic Performance Cuisine
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Early admission: November 1
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics View 352 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency if applicable
- Completed and signed International Student Financial Declaration Form for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Certified bank statement or government sponsorship letter verifying financial support for one academic year
- Copy of biographical section of your valid passport
- Submit Admissions Forms
- Non-U.S. students transferring to JWU from another U.S. post-secondary institution must submit a Transfer Verification Form
International34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
National34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Providence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.