The media impact our politics, economy, and culture. Prepare yourself to enter the fast-growing field of journalism, broadcasting, and public relations. Learn to craft compelling stories, research sources and subjects, pitch stories to the media, and perform production work in the field and the studio.
- Most Journalism and Broadcasting undergraduate colleges won't provide an in-depth look at media effects. And, they won't offer experience with live TV or a radio station that reaches beyond the local area. Our Department of Journalism, Broadcasting, and Public Relations teaches you how to tell stories with hands-on experience.
- We encourage at the College at Brockport SUNY participation in student groups and internships, where you'll get practical experience and make connections with employers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Media
- Mass Communication Theory and Research
- Media Law and Ethics
- Contemporary Media Issues and Problems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We recommend submitting first-year applications in October or early November.
DisciplinesJournalism View 489 other Bachelors in Journalism in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
All applicants must complete the multi-step process managed by the Center for Graduate Studies.
- Determine your applicant type
- Submit the online application
- Request all official transcripts
- Review and submit required materials : Statement of Objectives, Writing Sample, Letters of Reference
- International applicants: Proof of English language proficiency
International17180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17180 USD per year during 48 months.
National17180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17180 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7270 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Brockport
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.