There’s crime scene analysis to do, but there’s interdisciplinary work as well, within political science, psychology and sociology courses that allow you to examine the global and domestic criminal justice issues of today.
If it’s that CSI stuff that stokes your passion, our crime lab and crime scene room give you the chance to learn forensic analysis skills in ﬁngerprinting and blood splatter analysis, bullet trajectory research, and collection of crime scene evidence.
The faculty of the Criminal Justice program of Johnson & Wales University come from all aspects of the CJ system, from legislators and policy experts to police captains and detectives. Follow their lead towards careers in law enforcement, the court system, cyber and homeland security industries, counseling, advocacy and many more.
Some professions may require additional study, background checks, certifications, licenses, exams and/or experience as required qualifications for employment. Students are responsible for verifying that they can meet the employment requirements of potential employers.
- Career and Technical Education Teachers
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Teachers, postsecondary
- Emergency Management Directors
- Forensic Science Technicians
- Information Security Analysts
- Judges, Magistrate Judges, and Magistrates
- Police and Detectives
- Private Detectives and Investigators
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Criminal Courts
- Law Enforcement
- Criminal Investigation
- Homeland Security
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Early admission: November 1
DisciplinesCriminal Law View 534 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency if applicable
- Completed and signed International Student Financial Declaration Form for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Certified bank statement or government sponsorship letter verifying financial support for one academic year
- Copy of biographical section of your valid passport
- Submit Admissions Forms
- Non-U.S. students transferring to JWU from another U.S. post-secondary institution must submit a Transfer Verification Form
International34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
National34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Providence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.