Spend your time discovering which aspect of this booming industry is your passion. It takes a variety of skills, and personalities, to execute a successful advertising campaign. Get to know how you connect into an integrated creative team. From data crunchers to media planners, writers to designers, all are in demand and all are in the Advertising and Marketing Communications program of Johnson & Wales University.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that jobs in Advertising and Marketing will grow ten percent by 2026. Our distinguished faculty will help you find your path, and help you make the connections you need to navigate this high-energy industry.
The success of this program has resulted in a broad alumni base with close ties to JWU, and are always on the lookout for rising talent.
Some professions may require additional study, background checks, certifications, licenses, exams and/or experience as required qualifications for employment. Students are responsible for verifying that they can meet the employment requirements of potential employers.
- Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Managers
- Art Directors
- Graphic Designers
- Market Research Analysts
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advertising Campaigns
- Advanced Brand Communication
- Copywriting & Art Direction
- Integrated Marketing Communications Seminar
- Digital Media Planning
- Public Relations & Corporate Communications
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Early Action has a November 1 deadline for application submission and is only available for the fall entrance term.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Marketing Digital Marketing View 342 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency if applicable
- Completed and signed International Student Financial Declaration Form for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Certified bank statement or government sponsorship letter verifying financial support for one academic year
- Copy of biographical section of your valid passport
- Submit Admissions Forms
- Non-U.S. students transferring to JWU from another U.S. post-secondary institution must submit a Transfer Verification Form
International34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
National34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Providence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.