- The general purpose of Fieldwork in Rehabilitation Services offered by the University of Maryland Eastern Shore shall be to further the student's professional development of the appropriate skills and competencies. In addition, students should gain knowledge that will enhance their ability to effectively promote positive changes in the lives of persons with disabilities. These positive changes will be in the areas of employment status (where applicable), level of social integration, level of independence, and quality of life. This experience should take place under the supervision of qualified rehabilitation, rehabilitation related or allied health personnel.
- Appropriate settings for fieldwork will include facilities involved in the rehabilitation of individuals with disabilities. Fieldwork settings will include carefully selected rehabilitation agencies and facilities in both the public and private sectors. These facilities may include state departments of rehabilitation, psychiatric hospitals, supported employment settings, institutions serving the developmentally disabled, institutions serving individuals with mental illness, agencies providing services for individuals who have sensorial disabilities, institutions serving substance abusers, correctional institutions, private for profit rehabilitation and rehabilitation related facilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health/Medical Information
- Theories of Counseling
- Case Recording and Case Management
- Assessment in Rehabilitation
- Vocational Development Counseling and Employment
- Counseling Skills and Techniques
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Health Informatics Counselling View 1605 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed admissions application with a non-refundable $25.00 application fee in U.S. dollars.
- An official evaluation of all academic records (credential evaluation) from WES, ECE or AACRAO
- Official scores to confirm English proficiency
- An official copy of the test results from taking either the SAT I or ACT.
- A certificate of finance along with a bank statement bank or scholarship letter, no more than six months old, addressed to the University of Maryland Eastern Shore verifying the availability of funds to cover tuition, fees, and other direct costs associated with enrolling at the university.
International15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State5418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5418 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.