The Healthcare Administration Program from Jackson State University offers successful graduates a sound theoretical and practical education together with opportunities for direct field experience to prepare them for entry level management positions and future professional career growth.
In support of JSU’s rich heritage, our program is sensitive to the needs of a diverse student body that will address the national, state, and local need for more underrepresented minorities in management and the professional health workforce.
Careers in Healthcare Administration
Majority of our Healthcare Administration graduates either go on to graduate school or enter the work force and assumes supervisory and middle management positions in hospitals, nursing homes, psychiatric facilities, group practices, managed care plans, ambulatory centers, home health agencies, public health organizations, and other types of clinical services. Our students are also hired by federal, state, and local government agencies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Healthcare Organizations
- Medical & Administrative Terminology
- Public Health and Epidemiology
- Healthcare Services Management
- Statistics for Health Services
- Composition and Literature
- Digital Computer Principles
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 1758 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- American College Test (ACT) score of 16 or higher or equivalent combined Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT, excluding writing).
- An official evaluation of international academic high school credentials from an accepted service agency (e.g., World Education Services, Josef Silny & Associates, Inc., Educational Credential Evaluators, International Education Evaluations, Inc.)
- Proof of English Proficiency
International845 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 845 USD per credit during 48 months.
National845 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 845 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State345 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 345 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Jackson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.