This Marketing curriculum at Fairleigh Dickinson University is accomplished through course offerings in basic marketing concepts and supplemented by career specific courses. The learning process is enhanced with projects, case studies and internships.
Educating Tomorrow’s Business Leaders
A degree from Silberman College of Business will prepare you to become a leader in business and management — someone who will bring ethical perspectives to any professional environment. Just ask those who have come before you and become prominent executives in the world of business. Your business degree coursework will give you firsthand experience with the business community, providing you with proven methods in financial and strategic analysis, general business planning and implementation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behavior
- Advanced Marketing Management
- Professional Sales & Sales Management
- Digital Marketing
- Principles of International Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis provided space remains available.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 1065 other Bachelors in Marketing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit an application.
- Upload or mail your academic records from all secondary schools attended. If your transcripts, diploma, or any other academic documents are not in English, you MUST include an official English translation.Include any AP, IB, and/or GCE scores. You may be eligible for transfer credit for the following exams and qualifying scores: Metropolitan Campus AP Policy or Florham Campus AP Policy
- Submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE-A, or SAT score.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation from academic references.
- Submit a copy of your passport.
- Submit a bank statement and Affidavit of Financial Support if you are seeking an F-1 visa.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International37000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37000 USD per year during 48 months.
National33264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33264 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State33264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33264 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Madison
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.