About the program
The Finance program at Southern University and A&M College has concentrations in Risk Management and Insurance and Business Economics. The Risk Management and Insurance concentration consists of four Risk/Insurance courses (12 credit hours) that can be used to satisfy the four elective courses required in the Finance degree curriculum. The Business Economics concentration also consists of four economics courses (12 credit hours) that can be used to substitute the four elective course required in the Finance degree program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Freshman Composition
- Economics/Finance Elective
- Business and Economic Statistics
- English Literature Elective
- Managerial Finance
- Techniques of Speech
- Principles of Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Financial Mathematics View 238 other Bachelors in Financial Mathematics in United States
- International students for whom English is a second language have two options to satisfy SUBR's English proficiency requirement. They may take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- A minimum score of 500 on the TOEFL or a score of 5 on the IELTS
- High School GPA of 2.5 or better
International9242 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4621 USD per semester during 48 months.
National9242 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4621 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Baton Rouge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.