We seek for our students to accept the challenges of the 21st century successfully. To achieve this vision the Physics program of Tuskegee University provides advanced level instruction and research training to prepare students for creating, analyzing and propagating new knowledge.
The Mission and Purpose of the Physics Department is achieved through the following three elements:
- Instruction: To develop basic scientific education among science, engineering and non-science majors and promote the value of education as a continuous process and lifelong endeavor.
- Research: To inculcate aptitude for research and related training among physics majors: Tuskegee physics students are encouraged to create and propagate new knowledge through required presentations in regional and national conferences.
- Service: Through outreach activities to develop compassion for others, and provide service to the educational and social communities. We prepare students to serve the global society as well as the regional and campus community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Engineering, Science Ethics and Society
- General Physics
- Analytical Mechanics
- Modern Physics
- Electrical Theory and Measurements
- Wave Phenomena
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics View 1358 other Bachelors in Physics in United States
- Submit your Admissions Application
- Submit your $35 non-refundable application fee
- Submit your official high school, college, and/or university transcripts to World Education Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) for evaluation; a course-by-coures and grade point average evaluation is required. Students are required to pay the processing fees to WES or ECE. Evaluated transcripts should be mailed directly to Tuskegee University from WES or ECE.
- If applicable, submit your official transcript(s) from all U.S. colleges and/or universities attended.
- Submit your official test scores from the IELTS or TOEFL
- Submit a Financial Affidavit of support and supporting bank letter.
- Submit your SAT 1 or ACT test scores
- If applicable, submit results of an English as a Second Language (ESOL) Program from all U.S. Colleges or Universities attended.
International19594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9797 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9797 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Tuskegee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.