The mission of the Mechanical Engineering program of Tuskegee University consists of the following components:
- Instruction: The mission of the program in this area is to provide the undergraduate students with a broad education in the professional discipline as well as in the liberal arts area. For the graduate students, the mission is to provide them with advanced technical knowledge and research capabilities in specialized areas. The Department strives to instill a desire for lifelong learning in all students.
- Research: In this area, the program's mission is to advance the scientific and technical knowledge for the benefit of all.
- Service: The program's mission in this area is to interact professionally with other members of the technical community and provide outreach services to the local and regional community.
Program Educational Objectives
Within a few years after graduation, our graduates will be:
- Successful practitioners in mechanical and related industries, private practice or government.
- Engaged in graduate studies or continuing education endeavors in mechanical engineering or related fields.
- Engaged in professional development by participating in structured professional activities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Engineering Graphics
- Mechanical Dissection
- Probability and Statistics for Manufacturing
- Engineering, Ethics and Society
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 496 other Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering in United States
- Submit your Admissions Application
- Submit your $35 non-refundable application fee
- Submit your official high school, college, and/or university transcripts to World Education Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) for evaluation; a course-by-coures and grade point average evaluation is required. Students are required to pay the processing fees to WES or ECE. Evaluated transcripts should be mailed directly to Tuskegee University from WES or ECE.
- If applicable, submit your official transcript(s) from all U.S. colleges and/or universities attended.
- Submit your official test scores from the IELTS or TOEFL
- Submit a Financial Affidavit of support and supporting bank letter.
- Submit your SAT 1 or ACT test scores
- If applicable, submit results of an English as a Second Language (ESOL) Program from all U.S. Colleges or Universities attended.
International19594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9797 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9797 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Tuskegee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.