The curriculum of the Agribusiness program at the Tuskegee University provides flexibility and opportunities to grasp the basic skill required in the agribusiness sector of the economy with opportunities for graduate studies on agricultural economics, agricultural education, business management, and more.
- Agricultural Economics Option: Graduates will have the skills to examine data and statistics to identify trends in economic activity, conduct research and make predictions. These professionals can work in academia, private industry, or government agencies.
- Management and Marketing Option: Students gain broad-based knowledge in management, marketing,and finance. Graduates will be employed as managers in marketing, sales, advertising, and promotion of products or services.
- Sustainable Agriculture Option: This interdisciplinary option provides students with knowledge in sustainable agriculture and management and business management skills.
- Farm and Cooperative Entrepreneurship Option: Students gain knowledge about the structure of cooperatives and the skills to work in management, marketing and other departments in cooperatives.
- Animal Science Option: This option provides students with knowledge in science of animal production and management to supplement their business management skills. This option provides a foundation for careers in industry, extension, agricultural marketing, and more!
- Natural Resources Option: This interdisciplinary option provides students with a broad-based scientific background and use of natural resources and business management skills. Students will be prepared for careers in conservation and resource management.
- Food and Nutrition Option: This interdisciplinary option provides a broad nutrition background with business management skills. Under this option, students will be prepared for exiting careers in food processing industry.
- Education Option: This interdisciplinary option provides students with knowledge in business management and teaching. The graduates will be teaching business in middle and high school.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- General Plant Science
- Agribusiness and Agriculture Economics
- General Soil Science
- Agribusiness Entrepreneurship
- Animal Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Agribusiness View 161 other Bachelors in Agribusiness in United States
- Submit your Admissions Application
- Submit your $35 non-refundable application fee
- Submit your official high school, college, and/or university transcripts to World Education Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) for evaluation; a course-by-coures and grade point average evaluation is required. Students are required to pay the processing fees to WES or ECE. Evaluated transcripts should be mailed directly to Tuskegee University from WES or ECE.
- If applicable, submit your official transcript(s) from all U.S. colleges and/or universities attended.
- Submit your official test scores from the IELTS or TOEFL
- Submit a Financial Affidavit of support and supporting bank letter.
- Submit your SAT 1 or ACT test scores
- If applicable, submit results of an English as a Second Language (ESOL) Program from all U.S. Colleges or Universities attended.
International19594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9797 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9797 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Tuskegee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.