Our graduates are working with the U.S. Armed Forces, Government Agencies and the aerospace industry, and some have pursued graduate degrees. The six faculty members work actively on sponsored research projects in aerodynamics, flight simulation, fluid mechanics, propulsion, composites, NDE, structural dynamics, design, and computational fluid dynamics. The college prepares professionals for a full, satisfying and competitive career in an era when society demands comprehensive solutions to environmental and technological problems as well as major advances in the knowledge basis.
Students receive a sound technical foundation in the latest techniques of their discipline. They are also provided with a broad socio-humanistic background that is so essential to twenty-first century solution making. The college encourages its graduates to become professionally qualified and to seek graduate or continuing education for their personal development.
The mission of the Aerospace Science Engineering program of Tuskegee University is to matriculate quality professional graduates through education in the disciplines and technologies pertaining to aerospace vehicles and systems. These graduates shall exceed the entry-level requirements for practice and for advanced study. In keeping with the Tuskegee University vision, the department also has missions of research outreach and service to the world community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Aerospace Science Engineering
- Flight Mechanics
- Aerospacial Structures
- Eng. Ethics & Society
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Physics General Engineering & Technology View 1843 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Submit your Admissions Application
- Submit your $35 non-refundable application fee
- Submit your official high school, college, and/or university transcripts to World Education Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) for evaluation; a course-by-coures and grade point average evaluation is required. Students are required to pay the processing fees to WES or ECE. Evaluated transcripts should be mailed directly to Tuskegee University from WES or ECE.
- If applicable, submit your official transcript(s) from all U.S. colleges and/or universities attended.
- Submit your official test scores from the IELTS or TOEFL
- Submit a Financial Affidavit of support and supporting bank letter.
- Submit your SAT 1 or ACT test scores
- If applicable, submit results of an English as a Second Language (ESOL) Program from all U.S. Colleges or Universities attended.
International19594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9797 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9797 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Tuskegee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.