The Department of Mathematics is committed to developing in each student the understanding of mathematical concepts necessary for participation in today's highly technical society. It further seeks to prepare the student for the application of mathematics in his chosen career field.
B.S. in Mathematics
The Department of Mathematics offers a curriculum which leads to the degree of Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics. The objective of the Mathematics program of Tuskegee University is to prepare students for graduate studies in Mathematics, Computer Science and related fields, and for a career in government, industry or teaching. In the mathematics curriculum, students are required to take thirty-two hours of mathematics exclusive of the general education mathematics requirements. A minimum grade of "C" is required in each of these mathematics courses. Electives could include courses in computer science, statistics, and applied mathematics. (All electives must be approved by the department.) Mathematics majors are strongly encouraged to take courses in physics as part or all of the natural science requirement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Pre-Calculus Algebra
- Pre-Calculus Trigonometry
- Analytic Geometry & Calculus
- Linear Algebra & Matrix Theory
- Differential Equations
- Modern Algebra
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Statistics View 479 other Bachelors in Statistics in United States
- Submit your Admissions Application
- Submit your $35 non-refundable application fee
- Submit your official high school, college, and/or university transcripts to World Education Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) for evaluation; a course-by-coures and grade point average evaluation is required. Students are required to pay the processing fees to WES or ECE. Evaluated transcripts should be mailed directly to Tuskegee University from WES or ECE.
- If applicable, submit your official transcript(s) from all U.S. colleges and/or universities attended.
- Submit your official test scores from the IELTS or TOEFL
- Submit a Financial Affidavit of support and supporting bank letter.
- Submit your SAT 1 or ACT test scores
- If applicable, submit results of an English as a Second Language (ESOL) Program from all U.S. Colleges or Universities attended.
International19594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9797 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9797 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Tuskegee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.