Respiratory Therapy from Salisbury University prepares you for that world outside of the classroom. Our program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC) and our courses help students practice under the guidance and supervision of professionals during internships in real-world environments.
- Critical Care Specialist
- Pulmonary Disease Educator
- Pulmonary Laboratory Technologist
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Respiratory Therapist
- Sleep Laboratory Technologist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Patient Care Procedures
- Basic Respiratory Procedures/ Clinical Practicum
- Cardiopulmonary Physiology
- Cardiopulmonary Disease
- Advanced Respiratory Care
- Neonatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care
- Cardiopulmonary Diagnostics and Rehabilitation
- Management Practices in Health Services
- Management Specialization
- Education Specialization
- Critical Care Specialization
- Diagnostics Specialization
- Critical Care: A Multi-Professional Approach
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Students may still submit an application after the deadline, but it will be considered on a space-available basis, which may delay the response received.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 2018 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
- Decisions regarding acceptance to the upper division respiratory therapy courses are made according to the cumulative GPA (of no less than 2.5) from all institutions attended and with consideration of the overall academic record.
- Apply Online
- Official Transcripts, Diploma, Mark sheets
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Official SAT or ACT Score
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement/Essay
International20110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20110 USD per year during 48 months.
National20110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20110 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State10044 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10044 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Salisbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.