The Bachelor of Science in Sports Journalism is offered by the Husson University.Truthfully, it's a competitive field. But competition is one of the most exciting aspects of sports, isn't it? And when you study Sports Journalism at the NESCom, you gain a solid grounding in the competitive skills you need to become a capable Sports Journalist. You'll also get real hands-on experience, including:
- Play-by-play with color, sports reporting, writing for print, radio, TV and web.
- Video Production skills
- Anchoring skills
NESCom offers a very extensive sports program and that means you'll begin acquiring skills in this profession your very first semester.
- Magazine Sports Reporter
- Newspaper Sports Editor
- Newspaper Sports Reporter
- Radio/TV Sports Show Host
- Radio/TV Sports Show Producer
- Radio Sports Reporter
- Radio Sports Play-by-Play Announcer
- Radio Sports Director
- Sports Information Specialist
- TV Sports Anchor
- TV Sports Director
- TV Sports Play-by-Play Announcer
- TV Sports Reporter
- Web Sports Play-by-Play Announcer
- Web Sports Reporter
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intro to News Reporting
- Radio News Writing and Reporting
- Intro to Sports Journalism
- Voice and Diction
- TV News Writing & Reporting
- Reporting and Writing for Print
- Sports Journalism II
- Web Reporting
- Sports Play-by-Play
- Cross-Cultural Reporting
- Social Media Marketing
- Advanced Sports Techniques
- Sports Information
- Reporting and Producing TV News
- Media Law and Regulation
- Producing and Hosting a Sports Show
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesJournalism Sports Sciences View 489 other Bachelors in Journalism in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application
- $40 Application Fee
- Current High School Transcript or official, final High School Transcript if graduated
- Official SAT or ACT scores
- One letter of recommendation
International18290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18290 USD per year during 48 months.
National18290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18290 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State18972 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18972 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bangor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.