With Criminal Justice from Roger Williams University you’ll be prepared for careers such as law enforcement, counseling and probation or to advance into graduate study or law school.
- Police officers
- Court system advocates
- Family support services caseworkers
- Correctional officers
- Child Protective Services workers
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Sports and Crime
- Crime Prevention
- Homeland Security
- Legal Advocacy
- Social Justice
- Juvenile Justice
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Rolling admission for spring start date.
DisciplinesCriminal Law Legal Studies Terrorism & Security View 348 other Bachelors in Legal Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A submitted Common Application with Essay
- Official high school transcripts
- One letter of recommendation
- Your most recent high school transcripts
- Documentation of Financial Support
- SAT and/or ACT scores are not required, but can be sent as additional supporting material.
- TOEFL and IELTS scores are not required. However, we do suggest if you have those scores to send them in order to receive the best admission placement for your English level.
International37944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37944 USD per year during 48 months.
National37944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37944 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.