The Fashion Merchandising - Fashion Promotion program from Marist College enhances and augments your educational experience with hands-on exposure to the industry, giving you a competitive edge when you enter the field.
The Fashion Promotion curriculum not only incorporates Communication and PR coursework into your educational plan, but it integrates with the Fashion majors by teaching you about these principles as they apply to the fashion industry. You’ll continue to have access to leading faculty in Fashion, but now you’ll also be working with leading faculty in Communication, Public Relations, Advertising.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate creativity, as defined by concept, innovation, and quality.
- Students will demonstrate the effective use of technology as it applies to the fashion industry.
- Students will be able to be effective public presenters.
- Students will demonstrate readiness to enter the fashion industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- PR Theory & Practice
- Visual Merchandising
- Fashion Show Production
- Strategic Advertising
- MPorium: Retail Entrepreneurship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early Decision: November 15th
- Early Action: November 15th
- Early Decision 2: February 1st
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 165 other Bachelors in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application: You can choose between the Marist Application (online or print) or Common Application
- Secondary school transcript(s)
- SAT/ACT scores: Marist is a test-optional school, but you can still submit your scores for consideration
- One Letter of Recommendation: Counselor letter of recommendation is required.
- Personal essay
- Any supplemental materials: Check if your desired program requires application supplements
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
National43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
Health Insurance: $3,275
Living costs for Poughkeepsie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.