Though the scope of the coursework is broad, emphasis is placed on foreign policy, national security, international law and organizations, international economic relations, social justice and transnational advocacy, human rights, and development in the global south.The International Affairs from Lewis and Clark College program's students win awards and alumni and alumnae pursue fascinating careers.
They’re keenly aware of the world around them, and whether they go on to work in public service, journalism, education, business, or government, our students bring with them a deep knowledge of the dynamics of this new century.
Objectives and Outcomes
Within the International Affairs Department, faculty members have as a common goal to improve the analytical thinking of our students so that they may independently reach conclusions about international relations dilemmas. The department celebrates a diversity of teaching styles and approaches to learning in its courses, which emphasize learning outcomes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Economics
- Comparative Political Systems
- United States Foreign Policy
- Theories of International Affairs
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law International Development View 78 other Masters in International Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary School Report
- Teacher Recommendation completed by a teacher who has taught you in an academic course (English, mathematics, science, foreign language, history, or social studies) in 10th-12th grade
- Personal essay/statement
- Leadership, community service and work experience, and extracurricular involvements
- Expressed interest in the college or personal interview (interviews are recommended, but not required)
- SAT or ACT scores, if submitted. Please see our Test-Optional Policy.
International54832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54832 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National54832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54832 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.