Upon completion of this Management (Human Resource Management) major of Morgan State University, you will answer such questions as:
- How do you decide when it is time to hire new people?
- Should you promote someone within your company or bring someone from outside?
- How much salary should you offer?
- What steps can you take to encourage members of your staff to work together instead of competitively?
- How can you head off employee burnout?
- What incentives should you offer to improve productivity?
- What if your employees are considering unionization?
In addition to the General Education requirements and the School of Business and Management requirements, students are required to take 24 credits, including 12 credits of electives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Training and Development
- HR: Management
- Compensation/Benefits Management
- Special Topics in Business Administration
- Labor Management Relations
- Issues in HR
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1920 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Evaluated Academic Records
- English Language Proficiency
- Financial Information
- Visas and Passports
- Essay, Letter of Recommendation and SAT/ACT
International18100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9050 USD per semester during 48 months.
National18100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9050 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7628 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3814 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.