Each student of Civil Engineering programme of Morgan State University receives a broad, professional education in all fundamental areas of civil engineering, however, specialty areas of study offered include transportation engineering, environmental and water resources engineering, structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, hydrology and hydraulic engineering, and construction engineering and management.
The specific aims of the Department's undergraduate program are to:
- Develop an ability in students to competently employ broad-based analytical tools and fundamental engineering principles in the design of civil engineering systems.
- Prepare students for the formulation of problems and creation of solutions in specific application areas, including environmental, geotechnical, structures, transportation, and water resources engineering.
- Provide students with skills of design experiences, which escalate in scope and complexity over the duration of their educational program, culminating in a realistic design project comparable to the work that a civil engineer would expect to do in the workplace.
- Grant students knowledge and opportunities to practice written and oral presentation of their work that will develop good communication skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computeraided Engineering Graphics, Analysis & Design
- Principles of Economics
- University Physics
- Applied Probability and Statistics
- Differential Equations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 479 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Evaluated Academic Records
- English Language Proficiency
- Financial Information
- Visas and Passports
- Essay, Letter of Recommendation and SAT/ACT
International18100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9050 USD per semester during 48 months.
National18100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9050 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7628 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3814 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.