We offer a bachelor degree in Facilities Engineering at the Massachusetts Maritime Academy.
Facilities engineers are responsible for the safe, economical, compliant and sustainable operation of various equipment and systems in large facilities such as manufacturing plants, office buildings, hospitals, and power plants.
- The FENG cooperative (co-op) program provides students with excellent opportunities to learn first-hand about various industries, establish professional contacts, and develop future employment opportunities.
- The program requires students to complete at least three experiential co-ops as part of their FENG degree requirements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The FENG program offers students the opportunity to sit for the Massachusetts Stationary Engineer license and/or the Massachusetts Municipal Waste Water Operators license examinations.
- Other professional certifications are also available. Initial licensure and/or certification better prepare the student for employment and future career advancement.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 1747 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application on our website and submit the $50 application fee
- Request official high school transcripts
- Attach your essay (minimum 300 words discussing the most important reasons for selecting MMA as a possible college for you or on a subject of your choice). After you submit your application, this can be uploaded and attached as a PDF file.
- Send two letters of recommendation - Recommendations can come from any source who is not a relative (i.e. coaches, employers, teachers, guidance counselors, etc.). Please send as a PDF file.
- Optional for Spring 2021 and Fall 2021 Applicants: Send official standardized test scores (SAT, ACT)
International16534 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16534 USD per year during 48 months.
National16534 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16534 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State1946 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1946 USD per year during 48 months.
New England Regional: $7344/year
Living costs for Barnstable
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.