Students in the Energy Systems Engineering at the Massachusetts Maritime Academy are employed in positions in engineering planning, design, and installation of equipment and systems required for the generation, management and distribution of electrical power.
- The ESE curriculum includes advanced mathematics and applied engineering courses along with coursework that addresses the engineering design of conventional, alternative, and renewable energy systems.
- The Energy Systems Engineering program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The ESE program requires the completion of two cooperative (co-op) learning experiences in industry that are scheduled for the students' junior and senior years.
- The ESE co-op program provides the students with opportunities to learn the practical application of their studies in real-world industrial settings, establish professional contacts, and develop future employment options.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Energy & Power Engineering View 309 other Bachelors in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application on our website and submit the $50 application fee
- Request official high school transcripts
- Attach your essay (minimum 300 words discussing the most important reasons for selecting MMA as a possible college for you or on a subject of your choice). After you submit your application, this can be uploaded and attached as a PDF file.
- Send two letters of recommendation - Recommendations can come from any source who is not a relative (i.e. coaches, employers, teachers, guidance counselors, etc.). Please send as a PDF file.
- Optional for Spring 2021 and Fall 2021 Applicants: Send official standardized test scores (SAT, ACT)
International16534 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16534 USD per year during 48 months.
National16534 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16534 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State1946 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1946 USD per year during 48 months.
New England Regional: $7344/year
Living costs for Barnstable
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.