At Nichols College, our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) in Management program prepares students for careers as future leaders, as they learn to:
- develop communication skills to present clear and direct solutions to corporate problems;
- exercise critical thinking and analytical abilities to quickly and correctly interpret key business metrics;
- examine demonstrated ethical dilemmas that encourage social consciousness and civic responsibility; and
- network and hone leadership skills through internships with our corporate partners.
Careers in ManagementAccording to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of management occupations is projected to grow 8 percent from 2016 to 2026—and the median annual wage for management occupations was $102,590 in 2017, the highest wage of all the major occupational groups.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Management
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Mgmt of Innovation & Change
- International Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Human Resource Management View 293 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in United States
- Proof of English Proficiency (see English Language Proficiency Requirements)
- If seeking a degree, official secondary and (if applicable) post-secondary school transcript(s), translated and evaluated
- Declaration of Finances or Notarized Affidavit of Support
- Personal statement or essay
- One academic letter of recommendation
International34615 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34615 USD per year during 48 months.
National34615 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34615 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Dudley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.