Human resource (HR) managers oversee an organization’s human resources or employees. HR management professionals work both directly and indirectly with all employees of an organization and serve to bridge the gap between upper management and their employees. They also strive to make all members of the organization feel supported and motivated.
The Human Resource Management concentration at Nichols College instructs students on how to approach such issues as employee rights, performance management, and global talent management, creating effective managers with an affinity for people. Other core aspects of employment human resource managers handle include
- recruiting and staffing,
- administration of compensation and benefits,
- implementing employee training protocols, and
- ensuring company compliance with labor laws.
Careers in HR ManagementHuman resource managers wear many hats—recruiter, compensation and benefits director, workforce coordinator, administrative function supervisor—and are crucial team members for organizations across all industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Management
- Assessment, Staffing and Employment Law
- Int'l Human Resource Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 367 other Bachelors in Human Resource Management in United States
- Proof of English Proficiency (see English Language Proficiency Requirements)
- If seeking a degree, official secondary and (if applicable) post-secondary school transcript(s), translated and evaluated
- Declaration of Finances or Notarized Affidavit of Support
- Personal statement or essay
- One academic letter of recommendation
International34615 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34615 USD per year during 48 months.
National34615 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34615 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Dudley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.