Learning Goals & OutcomesAt the completion of the International Studies program from Emmanuel College, the student will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the broad-based foundation of the major in world history, culture, politics, and economics.
- Demonstrate an understanding of international relations, conflict and change and a heightened sensitivity to diverse cultures defines international studies.
- Demonstrate a practical application of concepts and theories of the discipline of international studies.
- Demonstrate the ability to write clearly and effectively in the field of international studies.
- Demonstrate an understanding of research methods and the ability to apply them to international research topics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- An Economic View of the World
- The International Economy
- Economics and the Environment
- Indonesia: Sustainability Science
- International Law and Institutions
- Statecraft and Globalization
- The Geopolitics of Democracy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 585 other Masters in International Relations in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Official Secondary School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Standardized Test Scores (Optional)
- Proof of English Proficiency
- International Declaration of Finances
- International Student Information Form (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) Application Form (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Interview (recommended)
International42096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42096 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National42096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42096 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.