The Communication program of Endicott College provides a strong foundation in the field and allows you to sample classes in the other communication programs offered at Endicott. Sometimes students will begin their studies in the general major and then move into digital media or marketing communication/ advertising, or add a minor, as their interests develop.
By pursuing a degree in communication, you will explore the many ways media impact the individual and society, both locally and globally. Classroom studies promote written and critical-thinking skills, as well as theoretical and applied knowledge. By pursuing the general major in communication, you will find yourself prepared for traditional communication-related professions and, as with the other communication programs, you will possess the skills to move directly into a program of advanced studies and graduate school.
An Endicott education means you'll graduate with a degree and a resume.
Whether you pursue graduate school right away, or embark on your career after graduation, we believe that your time at Endicott will prepare you for the next step. Take a look at what our graduates have been up to lately.
- Gatehouse Media
- Peabody Essex Museum
- The Dr. Phil Show
- Regan Communication
- Time Inc.
- Hill Holiday
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Media and Culture
- Social Media: Theory and Practice
- Social Impact of the Media
- Global Mass Communication
- Media and Cultural Studies
- Communication Research Methods
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 1060 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete Application
- An official transcript of your high school or secondary school record including senior year first quarter/marking period grades
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT) scores are recommended, but not required
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor and/or teacher
- Resume (optional)
- Submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores. The College will also accept an IELTS score
- A declaration of finances indicating the applicant's or sponsor's ability to pay the costs required to attend college in the United States
International34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.