The Chemistry department is approved by the American Chemical Society’s Committee on Professional Training for providing a “broad-based and rigorous chemistry education that gives students intellectual, experimental, and communication skills to become effective scientific professionals.”
- Small classes
- Excellent facilities
- Award-winning faculty
- Modern instrumentation
- Undergraduate research
Our research-rich curriculum is designed to help Chemistry students from Hendrix College become independent, thinking leaders in science. This is accomplished through experience with first-class instruments at even the introductory level, group projects, and inquiry-based assignments.
Participation in faculty sponsored research solidifies this education. Hendrix is special because we help students "become themselves" by tailoring our academic program to their interests. This program is designed to help students become life-long, creative problem solvers using chemistry.
These are just a few of the reasons why graduates of the Chemistry Department at Hendrix College excel in research, medicine, politics, law, education, public service, industry, and many other rewarding careers.
Officially accredited/recognized by the The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Hendrix College (HC) is a very small (enrollment range: 1,000-1,999 students) coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Methodist (United Methodist Church - www.gbhem.org) religion. Hendrix College (HC) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Chemistry
- Accelerated General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Environmental Analysis
- Cell Biology
- Physical Chemistry: Quantum Mechanics and Spectroscopy
- Physical Chemistry: Thermodynamics and Chemical Kinetics
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- Biological Chemistry
- Advanced Analytical Chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Natural Sciences Biochemistry View 2006 other Bachelors in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Common Application online for free. You may access the Common Application and other required application materials at www.hendrix.edu/apply . Students from Jiangsu Province in China may use the application provided by JESIE.
- Submit an essay or personal statement in English. You will find instructions on the actual application form.
- Submit one official copy of transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary academic work translated into English. Transcripts must reflect the school’s seal and be signed by the appropriate school official. The transcripts should be uploaded via the Common Application or sent to Hendrix directly from the school in a sealed envelope.
International33000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33000 USD per year during 48 months.
National33000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Conway
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.