History from California State University Los Angeles permits pursuit of a wide range of interests within the purview of historical scholarship. Students should confer in advance with a history adviser to select the courses and program appropriate to their goals.
Students at History from California State University Los Angeles will:
- Develop a body of historical knowledge with breadth of time and place—as well as depth of detail—in order to discern context.
- Acquire knowledge of the variety of historical methods required to interpret the various dimensions and multiple perspectives of the human past.
- Public History
- History of U.S. Civil Rights Movements
- LGBT Political History in the US
- Rise of Urban America
- Sexuality in the Americas
- The Chicano Movement
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHistory Ancient History Modern History View 668 other Bachelors in Modern History in United States
- Your secondary education must be in an academic track, intended for college/university preparation and be deemed similar in preparation to what is required of U.S. high school graduates.
- Have a minimum 3.00 GPA (on a 4.00 scale) in academic courses of the last 3 years of high school/secondary education.
- You must graduate from high school/complete your secondary education by the end of the Spring term prior to Fall enrollment
International16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 48 months.
National16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State6792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6792 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.