Economics - Applied Economics from California State University Los Angeles prepares students to qualify for positions in business and government. Specific areas include finance, labor, transportation, international trade, banking, and regulatory agencies. A major in economics also provides a foundation for teaching at the college or high school level, and for entrance into graduate school or law school.
Students at Economics - Applied Economics from California State University Los Angeles will:
- benefit from two options offered: the first emphasizes applied economics, and the second, social and behavioral sciences.
- complete lower division courses before taking upper division courses.
- Mathematical Economics
- Applied Economic and Business Forecasting
- International Political Economy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 1848 other Bachelors in Economics in United States
- Your secondary education must be in an academic track, intended for college/university preparation and be deemed similar in preparation to what is required of U.S. high school graduates.
- Have a minimum 3.00 GPA (on a 4.00 scale) in academic courses of the last 3 years of high school/secondary education.
- You must graduate from high school/complete your secondary education by the end of the Spring term prior to Fall enrollment
International16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 48 months.
National16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State6792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6792 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.