At Child Development from California State University Los Angeles, the curriculum reflects an interdisciplinary approach to the study of children and families, and the social contexts that influence development.
A variety of opportunities for practicum experiences in school settings, community and recreational agencies, hospitals, and parent and family life education programs are available. These experiences provide students with direct contact with consumers and the organizations and professionals who work with children and families within the region.
Students at Child Development from California State University Los Angeles will:
- benefit from opportunities for original research
- benefit from an excellent pathway to graduate programs in a number of fields.
- Development Across the Lifespan (Conception to Adolescence)
- Techniques for the Study of Children
- Infant Development
- Ethnic Identity and Awareness in Children and Families
- Urban Families and Resilience
- Middle Childhood and Adolescence
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSocial Work Early Childhood Education View 828 other Bachelors in Early Childhood Education in United States
- Your secondary education must be in an academic track, intended for college/university preparation and be deemed similar in preparation to what is required of U.S. high school graduates.
- Have a minimum 3.00 GPA (on a 4.00 scale) in academic courses of the last 3 years of high school/secondary education.
- You must graduate from high school/complete your secondary education by the end of the Spring term prior to Fall enrollment
International16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 48 months.
National16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State6792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6792 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.