At Aviation Administration from California State University Los Angeles, the lower division program may be completed at CSULA, at a community college, or at another 4-year institution.
The major requires 21 semester units of lower division work for students who have completed a two year community college program in airframe and power plant maintenance, air traffic control, air transportation, commercial pilot, travel management or other aviation or business-oriented program.
Freshmen students (non-transfer) are able to complete the lower division (21 semester units) by taking the required Foundation Program. Students who have not completed lower division general education requirements at the time of entrance to Cal. State L.A. must fulfill these remaining requirements in addition to upper division general education and major requirements.
Students at Aviation Administration from California State University Los Angeles will:
- Consult with an advisor for the specific number of units required in all areas of the degree including GE and free electives.
- select one of two tracks; an Aviation Track, or a Operation and Supply Chain Management Track.
- Design Application and 3D Modeling
- General Aeronautics
- Information and Technology Literacy
- Airport Operations
- Airline Administration
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAccounting Public Administration View 1312 other Bachelors in Accounting in United States
- Your secondary education must be in an academic track, intended for college/university preparation and be deemed similar in preparation to what is required of U.S. high school graduates.
- Have a minimum 3.00 GPA (on a 4.00 scale) in academic courses of the last 3 years of high school/secondary education.
- You must graduate from high school/complete your secondary education by the end of the Spring term prior to Fall enrollment
International16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 48 months.
National16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State6792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6792 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.