- At Truman State University, you will find students are the priority with an emphasis on providing you with problem-based learning and practical experience. You join a community of engaged learners where you can pursue answers to the questions that intrigue you.
- A unique feature at Truman State University is the opportunity to engage in research—you can even present your research findings at international, national, regional, state, or local professional conferences, or publish your work in a peer-reviewed professional journal.
- Our modern labs and equipment provide you with unique opportunities to explore research and individualized study. Work in the Human Performance Lab to measure all aspects of human function. Investigate neural contributions to movement control and movement learning using everything from a Sony PlayStation system to Neurocom’s Balance Master system in the Movement Neuroscience Lab.
- Learn about human motion, muscle activity, and kinematics in the Piper Movement Analysis Lab. For Human Anatomy class, you’ll work in a human cadaver lab (only 4% of undergraduate programs in the nation offer human cadaver-based anatomy).
- Career options:
- Health Science graduates are well-prepared for health careers in educational or clinical settings in school, worksite, community, or public health environments as well as graduate work in public health, health administration, occupational therapy, medicine, or physician assistant programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Courses included:
- Human Physiology
- Human Anatomy
- Cells, Molecules, and Genes
- General Psychology
- Basic Statistics
- Community and Public Health
- Health Systems and Consumers
- Principles of Health Education and Health Science
- Health Management and Policy
- Research Methods in Health Science
- Program Assessment and Planning
- Health Communication Methods
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Health Sciences View 1754 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One Page Essay — This essay must be an original work on behalf of the applicant.
- English Proficiency Test Score
- Original or Certified Copies of Transcripts from High School (and any college or university you have attended)
- Certificate of Financial Support
- Original or Certified Copies of Bank Documents Indicating Sufficient Financial Support
- Copy of Passport biographical information page
International15335 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15335 USD per year during 48 months.
National15335 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15335 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7975 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7975 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Kirksville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.