The Business Administration - Finance BSc program offered at California State University, Fresno stresses the financial structure of businesses through a common set of courses and specialized courses directed at various applications. It is designed to provide students with the basic skills required to plan, supervise, and control the financial activities of business organizations.
These include understanding the trade-off between risk and return, the time value of money, and the magnifying effect of leverage. Students also gain the skills related to evaluating the financial needs of a business, obtaining the funds required by the firm, and using these funds in such a way that the company's goals are met.
Career opportunities in finance include, but are not limited to, the following: (1) corporate finance - financial analyst, financial planning, project finance; (2) portfolio management - security analyst, stock broker, investment banker, portfolio manager; and (3) banking and financial institutions - commercial and residential loan officers, trust officer, marketing officer.
What You Can Learn
- Evolution of international business, dealing with changing cultures, and variations within cultures
- Legal issues in managing technology
- Government and social control of private enterprise
- Business and the Legal Environment
- Public Law Environment of Business
- Business Ethics
- Global Business
- Business Communication
- Law and Business Activity
- Law for Entrepreneurs
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Accounting View 2314 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit a Cal State Apply online and pay $55 USD (non-refundable) by credit card or Submit the Paper Application
- Official English language proficiency
- Original or certificated copies of in-progress or final transcripts
- A copy of graduation certificate (if applicable)
- Financial document (no older than 6 months) & Affidavit of Support from sponsors showing the amount and source of support for a minimum of one school year of study
- A copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport
- Statement of purpose, principal's or teacher's recommendation is encouraged not required
International16089 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16089 USD per year during 48 months.
National16089 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16089 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State4241 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4241 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for California
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.