Finance program careers vary widely in today's complex, global economy. Among their many options, finance graduates from University of Alabama Huntsville find careers in banking, investments, corporate finance, and federal contract management. Graduates might help investment clients develop and monitor personal or corporate investment portfolios, manage a bank office and all its personnel, make multi-million dollar loans to corporations, take a private firm public so its stock can be traded on stock exchanges, or manage the budget of a multi-billion dollar federal project.
Finance AcademyThe Finance Academy is a sequence of three one-credit hands-on courses, in which students work together on projects in an “open discovery” environment. Students will get practical experience managing an actual investment portfolio, the Chan Fund. All three courses will also contain activities to learn and develop critical skills like professionalism, public speaking, and teamwork. Classes will meet in our brand-new Finance Lab, and are open to Finance, Economics, and Accounting majors and minors looking to dive into investment and portfolio management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Institutions
- Intermediate Corporate Finance
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
UAH suggests that high school students apply during the fall semester of their senior year.
DisciplinesFinance View 1080 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Completed undergraduate international application form.
- Non-refundable application fee of $60 USD.
- Official copies of secondary school and college or university transcripts including English translations forwarded to The University of Alabama in Huntsville directly from the institution(s) attended or the approved accrediting agency. Personal copies are not accepted. English credits earned at international institutions will be evaluated by the Department of English at UAH after an admission decision is made.
- Certificate of Foreign Credit Evaluation for all high school or college coursework done outside of the U.S. must be performed by an approved service.
International22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
National22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9730 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Huntsville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.