Program Student Learning OutcomesStudents graduating with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance at University of Alaska Anchorage will be able to demonstrate:
- A baccalaureate content knowledge of the Finance discipline.
- Knowledge of local, state, and global perspectives in business.
- Ability to apply analytical thinking.
- Skills in professional interactions and human relations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Law
- Statistics for Business and Economics
- Econometrics for Business and Economics
- Economic and Business Forecasting
- Investment Management
- Intermediate Financial Management
- Applied Calculus for Managerial and Social Sciences
- Financial Institutions
- International Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 1289 other Bachelors in Finance in United States
- High school graduation or GED
- Minimum High School GPA of 2.5
- Students with a 2.0-2.5 GPA may be admitted to certain baccalaureate programs with academic advising as a requirement.
International24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 48 months.
National24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State7020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 234 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Anchorage
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.