In a growing career field that consists of many different specializations, understanding criminal behavior as well as the governing legal system is a great asset to society. The Criminal Justice program of University of Wisconsin-Parkside provides a wide array of studies including criminology, policing, the courts, juvenile delinquency/juvenile justice, and corrections which pave the way to influential careers concerning these topics as well as government law, paralegal, private-practices, correctional treatment specialists, and more.
Learning in Action
Our students can use their knowledge in Criminal Justice to:
- Improve the Justice System - by communicating the results of criminal justice concepts and criminological theories to articulate methods and strategies to improve our justice system.
- Advance the Scientific Basis - exercise reasoned judgment to advance the scientific basis of criminal justice practices, policies and procedures by identifying and evaluating research needs and priorities of our justice agencies.
- Promote Ethical Principles and Practices - demonstrate social and personal responsibility by evaluating evidence, acting ethically, and reflecting the values that are the underpinnings of criminal justice as an academic discipline.
- FBI Agent
- Police Officer
- Crime Scene Investigator
- DNR Ranger
- TSA Officer Game Warden
- Correctional Officer
- Probation Officer
- Juvenile Case Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice Research Methods
- Juvenile Delinquency/Juvenile Justice
- Police and Society
- Criminal Procedure
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law View 534 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit online application
- Submit the application fee
- At the time of application, students must have already completed or be close to completing secondary school (high school)
- Students whose prior education was not conducted in English are required to submit proof of language proficiency
- International students must certify that they have enough financial support for the first full year of their education
- Submit a clear, easy-to-read copy of the personal information page of your passport
International15691 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15691 USD per year during 48 months.
National15691 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15691 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7422 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7422 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.