The curriculum’s focus regards quantitative, modeling, and analytical skills; systems orientation; computer programming skills; and information technology (IT) currency.
- The Management Information Systems department at Virginia State University offers a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Information Systems, as well as minors in Information Systems, Cyber Security and Forensics, and prepares for certification in Security+, Network +, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network +, and Certified Ethical Hacker.
- The department also offers Information Systems expertise to all constituents by interacting with the professional community through forums, seminars, and workshops.
- Management Information Systems
- Information Technology Infrastructure
- Product and Process Planning
- Planning and Decision Making in Organizations
- System Analysis and Design
- Business Analytics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems View 414 other Bachelors in Business Information Systems in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application
- Completed International Applicant Supplement
- Official or certified copies of all academic records in Native Language to include examinations from the examinations councils (copies will not be accepted).
- Translated academic records/ transcripts, originals only, copies not accepted (We recommend World Education Services)
- Official SAT or ACT scores sent directly from test agency.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores for non-native English speakers.
- Two letters of recommendation – Freshmen only (one must be from your Guidance Counselor).
- Personal Statement or essay on your Future Aspirations
- Proof of Immunization
International18627 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18627 USD per year during 48 months.
National18627 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18627 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State5540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5540 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.