The Occupational Safety and Environmental Health program from Millersville University of Pennsylvania strives to develop well-rounded professionals uniquely capable of protecting employees and the general public from work-related injuries and illnesses, while also protecting company assets and interests. To achieve this goal, The OSEH program within MU's Applied Engineering, Safety & Technology department prepares students for responsibilities that can include injury and illness prevention, environmental protection, ergonomics, fire protection, industrial hygiene, safety engineering, system safety and safety management.
MU's Applied Engineering, Safety & Technology department is internationally accredited by the the Association of Technology, Management and Applied Engineering (ATMAE), Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET), International Technology & Engineering Educators Association (ITEEA) and Council on Technology & Engineering Education (CTETE).
Graduates of this program receive a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Occupational Safety & Environmental Health and the confidence to be an effective contributor to the ever-evolving technology and engineering industries.
- Health & Safety Specialist
- Risk Manager
- Safety Representative
- Safety Manager
- Safety Engineer
- Industrial Hygienist
- Safety & Health Consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What Will You Learn?
- Develop a knowledge of foundational science principles before focusing on the application that knowledge in the technical and managerial aspects of safety and environmental health with the Occupational Safety & Environmental Health (OSEH) program. This program prepares students for a challenging but rewarding profession that focuses on protecting workers and the general public from injury and illness.
- Required Occupational Safety & Environmental Health courses explore legal aspects of safety and hygiene, industrial fires, environmental and industrial hygiene, system safety, management, issues and human factors in safety, health and the environment. Additional required-related courses expand your knowledge of productional processes, industrial training, biology, statistics, calculus and physics.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
It's recommended to apply at least two months prior to the beginning of the start of a semester.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Environmental Sciences View 1092 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School transcripts
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Copy of Passport Biographical Page
- Proof of Financial Support
International22220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11110 USD per semester during 48 months.
National22220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11110 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5168 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Millersville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.