As a major in the Information Technology and Informatics program of Rutgers University, you’ll develop practical computer-based competencies and unite those skills with ideas from the humanities and social sciences to develop the skills and mindset you need to solve problems where people and machines meet.
Tailor the ITI to Your Interests
ITI majors complete four required courses, seven ITI electives, and a communication or media course—39 credits, total. Add a senior thesis or an experiential-learning course and apply your problem-solving or research skills to a real-world challenge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Internet and the Information Environment: A Quantitative Approach
- Social Informatics
- Computer Concepts
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Management Of Technological Organizations
- Social Impacts of Video Gaming
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 659 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- A $70 non-refundable application fee is required
- Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR)
- Due to the uncertainty of future test dates and availability of standardized tests, Rutgers will make submission of SAT and ACT test scores optional
- English Proficiency Examination Requirements
- Letters of recommendation are not used for admissions consideration
International29736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14868 USD per semester during 48 months.
National29736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14868 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State12536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6268 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New Brunswick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.