About the Program
Students may pursue course work that prepares them for traditional careers in resource management or they may take a broader array of courses that meets interests related to the conservation of natural resources and the ecology and evolution of natural systems. Graduates may pursue further study at the graduate level or find career opportunities in academe and in public or private organizations involved in the management of natural resources.
The flexibility of the Ecology, Evolution, and Natural Resources program of Rutgers University is intended to meet a variety of student interests and needs. Students are encouraged to organize curricular and elective courses to fulfill simultaneously the requirements of a minor such as the Science Teacher Education Program or a certificate in Environmental Geomatics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Topics in Ecology, Evolution & Natural Resources
- Evolution, Disease and Medicine
- Evolution of Sex & Gender in Animals
- Nature Journaling: Discovering Biodiversity & Nature in Everyday Life
- Natural Resource Management
- Behavioral Biology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNatural Resource Management Ecology Environmental Sciences View 289 other Bachelors in Ecology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- A $70 non-refundable application fee is required
- Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR)
- Due to the uncertainty of future test dates and availability of standardized tests, Rutgers will make submission of SAT and ACT test scores optional
- English Proficiency Examination Requirements
- Letters of recommendation are not used for admissions consideration
International29736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14868 USD per semester during 48 months.
National29736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14868 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State12536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6268 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New Brunswick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.