The discipline spans the management of pension funds and insurance companies to the control of operational risks for manufacturing and consumer products companies and how to model the behavior of financial markets.
The Quantitative Finance bachelor's program at Stevens Institute of Technology emphasizes business, math, finance and computer science, preparing you to understand and seize new opportunities across industry categories. You’ll become an expert at using the unique tools of the trade in our high-tech financial systems lab, and will get Bloomberg certification as a freshman. And demand from industry is insatiable — since its inception, virtually 100 percent of the program’s graduates have secured high-paying jobs on Wall Street and beyond within six months of commencement.
- Very few universities offer Quantitative Finance programs at the undergraduate level, creating a unique avenue for students interested in this challenging, exciting field of study.
- The Quantitative Finance program at Stevens also benefits from the unique financial analytics labs that are part of the university's prestigious Hanlon Financial Systems Center, where students get Bloomberg certification in the first semester of their freshman year.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistics for Quantitative Finance
- Differential Equations
- Multivariate Analysis & Optimization
- Stochastic Calculus for Financial Applications
- Discrete Math
- Data Structures
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Actuarial Science View 1080 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the Common Application
- Official high school transcript. If your transcript is not in English, please provide a certified translation
- Test scores
- Essay (included on the application)
- Two letters of recommendation
- $70 application fee
International55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
National55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hoboken
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.