Big Data has given marketers a limitless wealth of information into the habits and behaviors of their customers, and social media and mobile communications mean messages can be targeted to specific people at specific places during specific times.
But to capitalize on those advantages, you need to be able to interpret all that data to create actionable strategy — a specialty at Stevens. Here, you'll experiment directly with these tools to create and manage campaigns, and use analytics to adjust strategies based on audience behavior.
- The history of technology-driven innovation at Stevens Institute of Technology gives students in the Marketing Innovation and Analytics major incredible advantages as they enter this dynamic industry.
- Professionals in this space must be able to use technology tools and new platforms to quickly analyze large sets of data and pivot based on the findings.
- The wealth of technology available to Stevens students in class prepares future analysts and content strategists to think creatively about ways to leverage these tools to take advantage of emerging market opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Market Analytics & Research
- Marketing Strategy in a Digital World
- Social Media and Network Analysis
- Virtual and Physical Consumer Behavior
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Data Analytics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 342 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the Common Application
- Official high school transcript. If your transcript is not in English, please provide a certified translation
- Test scores
- Essay (included on the application)
- Two letters of recommendation
- $70 application fee
International55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
National55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hoboken
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.