Stevens gives you the tools to succeed by bringing nearby Wall Street to the classroom, for both recruiting and real-world perspective, and courses effectively demonstrate how the leaders of tomorrow will need to think about technology in order to get ahead.
Students in the Finance program at the Stevens Institute of Technology develop the skills needed to pursue careers at financial institutions, in government or in the finance departments at large employers. Upon graduation, many students quickly find work as financial analysts, consultants and valuation analysts, among others.
- It's hard to imagine a better location to study finance than Stevens. The Hoboken campus is a 10-minute train or ferry ride from Wall Street and its many financial companies.
- Recruiters are easily able to meet with an interview business students, and managers frequently visit to bring their real-world perspectives to classrooms and lectures, adding incredible depth to lessons that can't be experienced elsewhere.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Equity Valuation
- Money, Banking and Financial Institutions
- Fixed Income Analysis
- Basic Financial Tools
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Actuarial Science View 976 other Masters in Actuarial Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the Common Application
- Official high school transcript. If your transcript is not in English, please provide a certified translation
- Test scores
- Essay (included on the application)
- Two letters of recommendation
- $70 application fee
International55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
National55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hoboken
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.