About the Program
The Environmental Planning program of Rutgers University strives to consider our relationship with the land, in an effort to foster ethical planning solutions. A program that that promotes sustainability regardless of location, strives for social equity and envisions a post-industrial landscape that provides ecological services.
Program Learning Goals
- Understand, analyze, and incorporate natural features and systems in planning and land management practices.
- Analyze and incorporate social, cultural, and behavioral factors in planning.
- Understand the history of environmental planning and policy including contemporary and sustainable practices and their impact on people and the land.
- Evaluate implications of institutions and policy in terms of their ability to shape sustainable regions.
- Effectively communicate with the public, communities, and policymakers on issues of land stewardship, environmental justice, and social well-being.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Issues in the United States
- 21st Contemporary Challenges
- Environmental Planning
- Environmental Geomatics
- Information Technology Research
- Environmental Geomatics Laboratory
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Urban Planning View 218 other Bachelors in Environmental Economics & Policy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- A $70 non-refundable application fee is required
- Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR)
- Due to the uncertainty of future test dates and availability of standardized tests, Rutgers will make submission of SAT and ACT test scores optional
- English Proficiency Examination Requirements
- Letters of recommendation are not used for admissions consideration
International33388 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16694 USD per semester during 48 months.
National33388 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16694 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State14090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7045 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New Brunswick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.