The requisite knowledge and skill sets extend overall supply chain echelons and functional areas: strategic sourcing, global procurement, contract management, business performance improvement, supply chain technologies, and six sigma, pricing analysis, channel coordination, brand management, new product development, supply chain alignment, retail management, and distribution management.
Upon graduation, graduates will have the ability to re-engineer the business processes involving multiple firms and different functional departments to achieve a higher level of business performance and profitability.
- Rutgers Business School Supply Chain Management undergraduate program is ranked 2nd in North America (Gartner, 2020)
- Over 92% of graduating seniors are placed within 3 months of graduation with 75% placed at or before graduation
- The average starting salary for a Rutgers Supply Chain Undergraduate is $60,000
- 25% of SCM graduates are double majors
The new generation of business school graduates who are competent and well-prepared, with solid knowledge in both supply chain management and marketing/sales management, are in high demand across all industries. Supply Chain Management students are prepared for positions such as procurement/sourcing manager, logistics planner, supply management analyst, acquisition project analyst, marketing analyst, and sales/distribution managers. Industries such as pharmaceutical and healthcare companies are investing heavily in creating and supporting supply chains that achieve new heights of efficiency and productivity.
Rutgers Business School students graduate from the SCM program with a strong business foundation and are well prepared to enter the job market.
- Buyer/Senior Buyer
- Demand Manager
- Materials Analyst
- Procurement Manager
- Purchasing Agent/Analyst
- Senior Procurement Specialist
- Supplier Relationship Manager
- Vice President, Supply Chain Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Logistics and Transportation
- Demand Planning and Fulfillment
- Global Procurement and Sourcing Strategies
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Risk and Disruption Management
- Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics Transport Management View 176 other Bachelors in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- A $70 non-refundable application fee is required
- Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR)
- Due to the uncertainty of future test dates and availability of standardized tests, Rutgers will make submission of SAT and ACT test scores optional
- English Proficiency Examination Requirements
- Letters of recommendation are not used for admissions consideration
International29756 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14878 USD per semester during 48 months.
National29756 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14878 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State12914 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6457 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New Brunswick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.